Monday, May 4, 2009

Challenge 38 - Numbers

"Hello everyone,
My names Claire, better known as CraftyC and this week I would like to Numbers on your card/project. This could be done using papers, calenders, die cuts or just added in your text. I cant wait to see what you create and hope you have fun with my challenge.
Happy Crafting
Clairex"

Please link your card in Mister Linky before the next challenge which is on Monday. 

The blinkies seem to have disappeared the other day, I have fixed it, but you will need to re-add the code. 

Here are the fantastic DT cards this week. Visit their blogs for more details. 

Caryn Davies

Claire Hall
Claire Hall
Denise Morgans
DONNA
Erin B
Evelina Wikberg
Evelina Wikberg

Ida Melby
Jeannette

Kathrin Donhauser-Ruth
Lisa McKinney

Pop's
Sandy
Stephanie Serrano

Tammy Wark
Tammy Wark


When using Mister Linky please link to the direct post, if this is possible not your blog home page or it will be deleted. Also if you have made a mistake when linking let me know in the comments and I will change it for you. 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab sample cards and a great challenge - Thank you

Helen said...

Fab DT cards!
I can't see Mr Linky...so I'll post a link here, but I'll check back later and add my link when he reappears! lol
Helen x

Helen said...

Have found Mr Linky!
Helen x

Linda said...

Oh my you girls have sure made some FABULOUS cards using numbers.....so cute!!!
I have posted my card up in Mr Linky.

Nicki said...

Not sure if Mr Linky is up and running okay yet, so have put a link to my card here. Nicki.

Anna Zaprzelska said...

Hi, my card is here

Ginny said...

another fab challenge and DT cards, just posted mine on my blog :0)

sumbine said...

Great theme and fabulous DT-work!
I added my card to Mr. Linky.

Thanky for looking!
Sabine

Lorraine A said...

Am not seeing a Mr Linky !! Have searched high and low :-( maybe he's gorn t'loo

Hope you don't disqualify me :-( will pop back later to try to add to Mr Linky again :-)

You can see my card here :-)

Anonymous said...

I cannot find Mr Linky so I will post my link here. Thanks so much for the fun challenge.

HERE is my card.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous cards here, I particularly love the dinosaur one :)
Mine's hereAnne x

Sherri said...

What a neat variety of sample cards! Another great challenge at Cupcake Crafts!

Mandi said...

Super DT cards..mine is appaulingly plain..sorry
I promise todo better LOL

mandi xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely challenge again, and fab DT-cards! I love the idea of the numbers!
X, Ava

Hazel said...

Super selection of cards. I've Mr Linky-ed mine for 18 and 21 x